Our core competency is precision welding.
We have certified technicians to provide the orbital welding, laser welding, glovebox welding, manual welding and lathe welding services that you need.
Applied Energy Systems has the full range of specialized equipment required
for your industry. For example, you can call on our ASME qualified
welders for precision welding for:
- Sensors, gas delivery components, gauges valves, regulators, and transducers
for the Semiconductor industry,
- Titanium fuel lines and hydraulic components for the Aerospace
- Medical implants, USP water systems, and medical devices and sensors
for the Biotechnology industry,
- Stainless steel, nickel, copper nickel, monel, hastelloy, and other
metals for numerous industry requirements, and
- Precision tube assemblies for the Semiconductor, Aerospace,
Pharmaceutical, and Biotechnology industries.
Discover more about tube assemblies
. . .
You can take advantage of our equipment and capabilities to meet your
precision welding specifications, whether it's tube welding, orbital welding,
or laser welding services, with accuracy and efficiency:
- Ultra pure Glovebox systems with molecular sieves and absorbers for
ultra-high purity welding
- 50 watt YAG laser for extremely low heat input welding applications
such as gas feed-through and electronic components
- Computer controlled welding lathes
- Orbital tube welders for 1/16" through 12"
- Automatic orbital pipe welding from 2" through 24"
- Capability to weld in any one of our qualified cleanrooms
- Capability to perform Micro-plasma, TIG, and laser welding
In addition, Applied Energy Systems sells and rents precision
welding equipment to its customers and also provides training in welding
and equipment operations.
For more about precision
welding equipment sales...
To find out about renting
precision welding equipment…
Applied Energy Systems is committed to a quality program that provides the highest quality products that meet our customers’ expectations.
All employees have the responsibility to implement, maintain and continually improve the company’s quality management system and its effectiveness.
AES performs periodic review of our QMS continuously seeking opportunities for improvement.
For more information about our experience and the cost benefits to you,
please call Engineering at 610-647-8744 or
contact us by e-mail about your precision welding needs.