Our Applied Solutions Portfolio
AES’ Custom Engineering Capabilities in Action:
Explore a Sampling of Our Applied Solutions
See how we’ve helped our customers solve their application-specific challenges with high and ultra high purity gas delivery systems custom-engineered to their production environment, process requirements, and regulatory demands.
Custom gas source and distribution system that combines the functionality of multiple gas cabinets and valve manifold boxes into one dynamic system.
- Controls the supply of up to 10 process gases to one or multiple points of use, or tool chambers, from both internal and external source supplies, via a single user interface
- Perfectly suited for semiconductor process tool and research applications, by enabling the operator to quickly and easily switch between process gases for experimentation and recipe development
- Eliminates the need for multiple safety devices including gas, exhaust and fire detection units, as well as separate gas source and distribution system controllers
- Minimizes cost of ownership by reducing several utility requirements, such as exhaust, clean dry air, electricity and purge gas supply
Mini gas enclosure that provides safe and continuous gas delivery from small process and purge gas cylinders.
- Compact form factor includes all the same operational and safety features required for two complete source systems, with four process and purge cylinders
- Ideal for low volume applications or where space is limited
- Includes two separate compartments, each designed for a process and a purge cylinder (also available in a single source design, with one empty compartment that is expandable for future applications)
- Equipped with adjustable steel shelves and cylinder straps as well as adjustable back mounted exhaust ducts
Mobile analytical cart for analyzing impurities within a process gas line, featuring a flexible design that allows for customized instrumentation and data collection.
- Used to monitor and protect various critical downstream gas processes and tools
- Integrated automatic data logging controller collects and compiles analytical data from each analyzer
- Features lockable heavy duty steel casters for both stationary and mobile analytical monitoring
- Various analyzer configurations available to precisely tailor the system’s operational needs for each application
Automatic gas sampling system that eliminates operator touch time while certifying cylinders of blended gas mixtures.
- Eliminates human error while sampling any gases that can be detected using a Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) analyzer
- Ideal for EPA protocol analysis and for gas suppliers and gas companies that make EPA approved blended mixtures
- Capable of comparative ratio analysis in parts per million (PPM) and parts per billion (PPB) of multiple gases, with reports and sample certificates generated automatically
- Designed to integrate seamlessly with an MKS MultiGas FTIR analyzer
Custom gas source system that safely and continuously delivers low vapor pressure liquefied process gases in vapor phase.
- Accommodates low vapor pressure gases used in semiconductor, LED and solar cell production, as well as in R&D applications
- Available in one and two process cylinder models, each utilizing an intuitive GigaGuard™ PLC controller for easy system operation
- Features an integrated fully automatic multi-zone heat control package to guard against undesirable process gas liquefaction and to help sustain the system’s cylinder temperatures and flowrates
- Uses a simplified manifold design with lower loss components and a streamlined path layout to reduce costs and minimize system downtime